Sam Watson has over a decade of experience in property development and town planning having previously operated as a principal and supervising town planner in local government and private enterprise whilst completing several personal property development projects during that time.
Sam is a Gold Coast local and passionate about property development with a wide-ranging local network of industry professionals.
Equipped with a Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning, Cert IV in Property Development Project Management and being a Licensed Real Estate Agent with a Cert IV In Real Estate Property Practice, Sam’s formal education combined with a working background as a town planner and developer gives him a critical edge for his clients.
Sam specialises in varying types and scales of development, including aged care and retirement, land subdivisions, low-medium and high rise residential, mixed-use, shopping centres, commercial, industrial, restaurants and bars, child care and community uses.
Notable development experience:
- Vue Terrace Housing, Robina
- Boheme Apartments, Robina
- The Verge at Burleigh G.C Retirement Village, Miami
- Aleia Apartments, Palm Beach
- Robina Town Centre, Robina
- Homemaker Centre, Robina
- Hideaway Kitchen and Bar (Restaurant/Bar), Broadbeach
- Nightcap (Bar), Mermaid Beach
- Nightjar (Bar), Burleigh Heads
- Fizz HQ (Bar), Burleigh Heads
- Fitstop (Gym), Mermaid Beach, Ipswich, Brisbane, Labrador
- Hellenika (Restaurant/Bar), Nobbys Beach
- CBUS Stadium, Robina
- Glow Church (Place of Worship), Robina and Sydney
- Dual Occupancies – Broadbeach Waters, Mermaid Beach and Palm Beach
- Townhouses Residences – Minnie Street, Southport
Sam loves sports and the outdoors while spending quality time with his family on adventures whether it’s surfing, camping or hitting the slopes snowboarding.
Personal interactions and a friendly manner are what Sam’s all about and excellent project outcomes is what he strives for.
“The Gold Coast is experiencing unprecedented demand for new build apartments, with limited supply in the pipeline. If you’re wondering if your property might be suitable to develop, there’s never been a better time to capitalise!”
NPA Acquisitions Manager
NPA Projects are Gold Coast’s off-the-plan project marketing and sales specialists. Specialising in niche beachside, high quality projects, NPA Projects brings design forward, results driven focus to the marketing and sales process.
With over 15 years of experience in off-the-plan project marketing and sales, NPA Projects deliver results for clients and developers, by building and strengthening our clients brands through consistency of delivery, and exceptional service.